Coach Misses

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I missed out on the Zoe Clutch in Ebony. Sadness.:sad:

2. ...it's not on the site anymore?

3. The pink and brown scarf print. And I could have bought one of the last medium totes, but I didn't. Wah. Now they are almost impossible to find.

[​IMG]

4. A lot of stores should still have that clutch..

But I NEEEEDD the gold wave tote, ughhh.

5. It's still on the site, but when I called the 800 number, they show negative stock in the Ebony.

6. The closest store that shows a stock is in New York, I'm in Maryland.

7. You can do a phone order!

8. Really? I'll try.

9. I know what you mean!! I NEED the pink wave wristlet! I totallly LOVED that line.. :sad: and now its really hard to find the wristlet..

10. i want something, ANYTHING, with poppy...

11. FYI kallison.....i was in the gilroy calif outlet this weekend and they had the demi and a tote, (of some type), in the poppy against white...leather i think
    ;)

12. yeah, i've heard a few people say they've seen some...but i'm just not willing to pay retail for it at this point...though i REALLY want the white leather tote

13. I believe the white poppy totes are 20% off the factory price right now at the outlets. I saw them this past weekend, but do not remember how much they were. They were on a table not far from the clearance so that will probably be their next stop.

14. Yes, but you can't get the discount if you do a charge send from an outlet. They charge you the original retail price. :sad:

15. Oh - I didn't realize that.