Coach Mirror Case??

Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
About a year ago, my mom gave me this little red leather Coach Pouch. She told me that one of her friends had given it to her a couple years ago and that when she got it, it had a little mirror inside of it but, that the mirror didn't say Coach on it so, I was wondering if the mirror was supposed to be inside of it, or, if it was originally made for another purpose. Does anyone know what this was made for, or what year it came out?
Thanks!!

( sorry the pics are so big )

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I think several years ago coach did make a little square case that a mirror came in. It came in red and black. I can check the old catalogs and see. Also, a few years ago they also made for the holidays, a kisslock case with a mirror attached with enough room to slide in a lipstick. It was made with optic lurex material in purple and silver. So cute. I wanted one so bad and when they had them in the outlets I passed and I still regret it. I will check catalogs and get back to you. I think the case with mirror is still available at the outlets.

Edit:
square case with mirror: item #7199 $58.00 - red, black and camel
optic sig. lurex lipstick case w/ mirror: item #6972 $68.00 - metallic, black and lilac. You can plug in the number in the coach drilldown and they come up.

Last edited:
picture.php
Can anyone see the pictures that I put into my original post? The one I have is red leather, on the inside, it says Made in Doninican Republic and it has an outlet bullseye mark. The outside just has Coach Stamped into it on the bottom ride corner of the case. It kind of looks similar to the one that K2sealer posted but, mine is taller and don't have the U shape in the middle, the top left corner is kind of rounded off.

Anyway, I will try to post the pics again and I will look up those item numbers in the Drilldown.

Can someone please tell me if the pic showed up this time??

Thanks everyone!!

I have one similar to this, but it is YEARS old. I still carry it every day! I didnt know they came out with a newer version.

Attachments

• choc carly sig scarf 002.jpg
    choc carly sig scarf 002.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 323