Coach Minnie Rogue

crazycatlady76

Sofa King Banned
Sep 14, 2015
I recently purchased my dream Coach bag - the black Coach Minnie Rogue. Were any figures released for how many of each of the black Minnie Rogue and the white Minnie Rogue 25 were actually made?

I recently purchased my dream Coach bag - the black Coach Minnie Rogue. Were any figures released for how many of each of the black Minnie Rogue and the white Minnie Rogue 25 were actually made?

Minnie Rogue??? Do you have a photo?
Is this possibly one that is due out with the Disney items in March? An SA told me there are a couple of new Mickey and Minnie items.

Minnie Rogue??? Do you have a photo?
These are the two Rogue bags. Sorry for the stock Google photos, but I don't have a photo of mine on the computer and my phone is on the charger.

Attachments

• coach-blackblack-copper-Rogue-With-Minnie-Mouse-Patches.jpeg
    coach-blackblack-copper-Rogue-With-Minnie-Mouse-Patches.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 302
  • Rogue-25-Minnie-Mouse-Patches.jpg
    Rogue-25-Minnie-Mouse-Patches.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 304
Reactions: sparkle1
No. These were released January 2018. I am not sure of what is coming out in March. I'd love to see another one though!
Ohhh, ok. I didn't pay any attention to these since I no longer use Rogues. Thanks for clearing that up. All that was mentioned to me was charms. I have no idea if there's going to be any leather goods with them on it.

Congrats! The black Minnie Mouse rogue is on my wishlist. I just love the colors they used on it and the patches are too cute. I'm not sure how many were made, but I'm currently on the hunt for one and they've been hard to come by. I'm currently watching one on the bay.

Reactions: crazycatlady76