Coach METALLIC PLEATED HOBO

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have just bought a new purse today with my mom!:biggrin: I got a coach metallic pleated hobo and she got the signature beaded eleven tote. The metallic pleated hobo is absolutely gorgeous and better than the pic I think. It is a little lighter than what the picture shows. I recieved an invitation for a 25% discount so I was just going to take my mom so she can get her bag for christmas but I ended up buying myself something too :shame:. There was also a black in my bag and I was trying to decide between metallic or black at the store. Even though I did decide on the metallic I would like to hear what you guys think!

8K52_SKHGD_d2.jpg 8B33_SVGD_d2.jpg 8B15_B4BK_d2.jpg
  2. i've thought the pleated hobo was really beautiful ever since i saw it in Lucky like 4 months ago - great choice, pictures don't do it justice. it's a great shape, very versitile and classic.

3. Coach bags are cute! I like em'!

4. Ohhhh I LOVEEEEE the pleated style of this bag! Eeeeee! You are so lucky! I love the metallic shine of the gold .. even though I'm scared that metallics sometimes seem overly flashy, it didn't seem so in this case! I think the black camouflages the beautiful pleats and was somewhat boring, so I'd vote for the gold :smile:

5. This gold is not flashy at all! It is very light but has that shimmer. I was trying different color outfits with it :shame: and it just made my whole outfit POP b/c of it!

6. I would have gone with the gold metallic bag too, it is sooo in at the mo .

Can I ask what the retail was - I may get one , it just soooo cute !!

7. The retail price is $458 for the metallic and $358 for the solid black. LIke I said, I had this coach invitation with a 25% coupon so I ended up paying $350 or so. That's why I couldn't give it up.

I walked in the store not knowing what I wanted or if I was going to get anything except for my mom but the pleated bag just blew me away....

8. I already saw it a few mnths ago. Its very pretty.

9. :idea:I like the pic of the BR white kempton you have there. I ordered one in black a week ago! Should come soon...can't wait!

10. glad u got the metallic one.. one of my girls has one too and it's so pretty! i love the way it hangs.

11. The hobo is really nice! Although I like metallic in small doses, I think this one is subtle (or looks muted). Have fun with it!

12. Thanks everyone for their comments! I hope I will enjoy it too:love:

13. Yeah I had 2 whole threads dedicated to it. I plan on getting the white one before they run out. Post pics after u get yours.

14. The gold pleated is gorgeous! I want one!

15. I have the bag! I will post this weekend all the pics but I have finals this week so I can't...but yet I'm posting and not studying...hmmm:amuse:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice