Coach Metalic Lily

Firefly32

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
I took my lily into the store and told them how I was not pleased with the stitching fraying and all! I was sent a new Lily, I couldn't believe that they completely replaced her! They did over night shipping too, wow!! The bag was only purchased last month though, so I was hoping for a new one but I didn't think that they had anymore.

Thier customer service maybe improving some what but I dunno about the quality of the bags. So now I have this new Lily and I think eventually I am just gonna put her on ebay. I just wanted to let everyone know what they did for me :smile:

Carrie

I agree a gorgeous bag! Again have that feeling afraid to use after what just happened. They replaced her this time what if they don't the next! It's really to bad having to worry about these stupid issues! I am just let her sit for awhile and see how everyone else is doing with theirs. Right now I just switched to my black leather carly with silver! I love the purple lining in it :smile:

Carrie

I agree a gorgeous bag! Again have that feeling afraid to use after what just happened. They replaced her this time what if they don't the next! It's really to bad having to worry about these stupid issues! I am just let her sit for awhile and see how everyone else is doing with theirs. Right now I just switched to my black leather carly with silver! I love the purple lining in it :smile:

Carrie

Great! I am so glad they replaced it. I thought they would if they had any left. I just havent had any issues with my Metallic Lily and I just LOVE it!:heart:

Why don't you just return it if you are too afraid to carry it? OMG, it is such a beautiful bag! I am not a Carly fan, but there are LOTS of gals who have had to return their Carly for probs.
I just think the metallic Lily is TDF!!! JMO.