Coach Men's Sandstone and Samba REVEAL

justdefend

Sep 10, 2013
Just received my Coach Outlet order from last week and was able to open everything up.

First, is the Crosby New Portfolio in Sandstone. I was stalking this on the FP site and it's a great piece to carry, especially if you're wearing a black or grey outfit. Really great texture throughout with the box grain stamp outside and smooth leather inside. Was $348. Paid $140.

Second is the Bar Stripe Slim Bleecker ID Wallet in Samba and Fawn. I like the slim fit of the wallet and the basic structure, ID slot on the left interior and card slots on the right. The Fawn and Samba together make a nice fall statement for Oct. and Nov. Was $128. Paid $39.

Last is the Bleecker Zip Keycase in Samba. Love the smooth leather outside and all the pockets are lined in full leather with multiple storage pockets for cash, cards and a brass keyring inside. Probably the best deal out of the three. Was $98. Paid $29.

Attachments

• Coach.JPG
    Coach.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 428
I love all of those! Nice scores! Wish I'd been searching for men's wallets because I think my husband would like that slim striped one.

Just received my Coach Outlet order from last week and was able to open everything up.

First, is the Crosby New Portfolio in Sandstone. I was stalking this on the FP site and it's a great piece to carry, especially if you're wearing a black or grey outfit. Really great texture throughout with the box grain stamp outside and smooth leather inside. Was $348. Paid $140.

Second is the Bar Stripe Slim Bleecker ID Wallet in Samba and Fawn. I like the slim fit of the wallet and the basic structure, ID slot on the left interior and card slots on the right. The Fawn and Samba together make a nice fall statement for Oct. and Nov. Was $128. Paid $39.

Last is the Bleecker Zip Keycase in Samba. Love the smooth leather outside and all the pockets are lined in full leather with multiple storage pockets for cash, cards and a brass keyring inside. Probably the best deal out of the three. Was $98. Paid $29.
Sharp choices ! Love the colors too. Congrats !