Coach Meets Speedy

I like both COACH and LV myself. I particularly like this shape for a bag--doctor's bag of sorts. I bought it last week when it came out and I'm very happy with it (not much a fan of COACH denim, so I bought it in a different color). I also have the LV speedies--mono in 25, 30, and 35 and damier in 30--and love them just the same for their shape.

Well, the speedy isn't exactly a "Louis Vuitton" thing. It may be one of the most popular LV shapes, but it's definitely not exclusive to them. It's really just a classic shape....a doctor's bag shape. Heck, I've even seen a picture of a similar shaped bag in a vintage photo of my great grandparents in China in the late 1800's.

Think of the accessories pouch. How many companies have that? Pretty much ALL of them.

Plus, just because it's not LV doesn't mean it's ugly. ;)

i don't think ppl who have replied meant to imply that b/c it's not LV it's ugly...nor do they not like it b/c it's not LV..it's simply not their cup of tea. Anyway, a lot of our members have other brands of bags too.

anyway, jsut thought i'd point that out.:idea:

I don't like it. But, not simply because of the shape. It's more because of that damn stripe they put on everything now. Coach was my first obsession and I still have 8 or so of their handbags - but that stripe kills me. And there blue denim pieces aren't very attractive IMO.

i saw this bag in person over my vacation in the florida keys. as soon as i saw it i said .. " they made a speedy .." . i am not a fan of coach at all , esp this speedy. everybody has their taste. just doesn't look natural , esp w/ the huge c logo.

Ehh.... I've never seen this bag in person but the colors may be the reason I'm gaging right now. I don't think it's trying to be LV, but it's just not cute. The Victoria Secret speedish bag makes me wanna :throwup:

Not a fan. Not at all.
They also have some patchwork denim stuff,
I guess they can't come up with their own styles.
80145_MTI_t.jpg

10809_B4IN_t.jpg