Coach Mailbox?

Dulcetea

Oct 11, 2017
Hello! My first time posting in Coach, but I saw this bag while I was browsing Selfridges and absolutely fell in love with the design!!! SO my aesthetic in a bag: http://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat...401-29108/?previewAttribute=Bp/metallic+smoke

(For those who can't view links, here's some pictures anyways haha)
Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 11.29.19 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 11.29.15 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 11.29.09 PM.png

I tried googling for it, but couldn't find the official name for this exact design (Selfridges sometimes has inaccurate names)

I also can't access the US store because it redirects me to the UK store..... any idea what this is actually called, and where it's available? (And if there are other colours? I'm not quite sure I'm digging the blue on this....)

Thank you so much! :heart:

Hello! My first time posting in Coach, but I saw this bag while I was browsing Selfridges and absolutely fell in love with the design!!! SO my aesthetic in a bag: http://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat...401-29108/?previewAttribute=Bp/metallic+smoke

(For those who can't view links, here's some pictures anyways haha)
View attachment 4014859 View attachment 4014860 View attachment 4014861

I tried googling for it, but couldn't find the official name for this exact design (Selfridges sometimes has inaccurate names)

I also can't access the US store because it redirects me to the UK store..... any idea what this is actually called, and where it's available? (And if there are other colours? I'm not quite sure I'm digging the blue on this....)

Thank you so much! :heart:
I have this bag. It's called Crystal Embellished Mailbox Shoulder bag
Style number 29108.

Also comes in non embellished glossy leather in pink

https://www.neimanmarcus.com/Coach-...ilbox&request_type=search&search_type=keyword

Reactions: Dulcetea

AHHH thank you so much, you are lovely!!! :heart: Made my day haha I fell in love at first sight yesterday when I was browsing

If you don't mind, could you talk a little about what you think of the bag so far? Does it hold much? What's the quality like?

AHHH thank you so much, you are lovely!!! :heart: Made my day haha I fell in love at first sight yesterday when I was browsing

If you don't mind, could you talk a little about what you think of the bag so far? Does it hold much? What's the quality like?
I've only used it once. Leather quality is great. It does have a little bluish tone. My only concern is worrying about creasing if the pockets are used frequently. I haven't used the pockets. The lining doesn't go with this bag at all in my opinion but luckily it's not visible from outside. I wish it was leather lined or plain fabric. The dark floral fabric is busy. Also not a fan of the short strap being brown. I bought the metallic pink mailbox 24 also and switched the short straps. I think it looks much better with the black strap. inCollage_20180319_195054767.jpg

I've only used it once. Leather quality is great. It does have a little bluish tone. My only concern is worrying about creasing if the pockets are used frequently. I haven't used the pockets. The lining doesn't go with this bag at all in my opinion but luckily it's not visible from outside. I wish it was leather lined or plain fabric. The dark floral fabric is busy. Also not a fan of the short strap being brown. I bought the metallic pink mailbox 24 also and switched the short straps. I think it looks much better with the black strap. View attachment 4015696

Thank you so much!!!!! You have great taste, I love all of those bags :heart: My fashion preferences have been slowly changing into a more minimalistic style lately, and I feel like the brown version of the bag would be perfect

(Sorry for double posting if it's not allowed)

I did some snooping and they are from Coach's Spring 2018 collection! If anyone's following this thread and feel the same way as I do about this bag, here's some pics of the other colours, brown and white (taken from purseblog)

Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 7.27.27 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 7.27.17 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 7.27.05 PM.png

I love this aesthetic in brown so much :P I'll be making a trip to the Coach store very soon

Also wondering if they'll ever release a non-embellished version of this...... I'm not really an embellishment kinda person but I gotta admit it looks nice on this style

@houseof999 ! I found the brown version of the shoulder bag :smile:

(Sorry for double posting if it's not allowed)

I did some snooping and they are from Coach's Spring 2018 collection! If anyone's following this thread and feel the same way as I do about this bag, here's some pics of the other colours, brown and white (taken from purseblog)

View attachment 4015713 View attachment 4015714 View attachment 4015715

I love this aesthetic in brown so much [emoji14] I'll be making a trip to the Coach store very soon

Also wondering if they'll ever release a non-embellished version of this...... I'm not really an embellishment kinda person but I gotta admit it looks nice on this style

@houseof999 ! I found the brown version of the shoulder bag :smile:
Oh it's so pretty in red! I see the brown one now! Also pretty!

Bloomingdale's has the gray COACH Crystal Embellishment Mailbox Leather Shoulder Bag and some Keith Haring items 25% off + many other Coach items during Friends & Family sale.

eta ... sorry, I now see that this is already posted in Coach finds ... in shopping category.

Last edited:
Help ... Ok I'm back and confused. Does the metallic smoke mailbox come with 2 straps. Neiman Marcus selling same bag only mentioned the shoulder strap and not the shorter embellished brown strap. Bloomingdale's says you get both straps. Thanks for clearing up the all confusion in my head this morning.

Help ... Ok I'm back and confused. Does the metallic smoke mailbox come with 2 straps. Neiman Marcus selling same bag only mentioned the shoulder strap and not the shorter embellished brown strap. Bloomingdale's says you get both straps. Thanks for clearing up the all confusion in my head this morning.
I bought mine from NM and it came with both straps.

Reactions: so_me
Bloomingdale's has the gray COACH Crystal Embellishment Mailbox Leather Shoulder Bag and some Keith Haring items 25% off + many other Coach items during Friends & Family sale.

eta ... sorry, I now see that this is already posted in Coach finds ... in shopping category.
Aaaand it's gone! Or at least I can't put it in my cart. It comes up as unavailable. [emoji53]

I bought mine from NM and it came with both straps.

Thanks! I was hoping for that answer.:flowers:

Aaaand it's gone! Or at least I can't put it in my cart. It comes up as unavailable. [emoji53]
So sorry. :crybaby:By the time I came back with my question ... it said only a few were left. I wonder if the inventory includes all the stores. (It mentioned avail in store, but I wasn't paying attention which location... WHEN I placed my order.. You might try calling the closest store.

Reactions: houseof999