Coach magazine tote - Plum vs. black

roxmdav123

O.G.
Mar 12, 2007
Hello everyone!
I would like to know which color -the plum or the black - you think is more beautiful and practical for the new Coach Ergo Magazine Tote. I am very partial to black bags, but the plum looks so luscious. I just wonder how practical it will be, and whether it will work as an everyday bag.

I haven't seen the plum in person, so I don't know the color. The Coach store told me that it is like a rich eggplant color.

Please let me know, as I am trying to make a decision for my PCE purchase.

Hmmm I don't know.. black is nice, but everyone has black and you can always get black. I vote plum because I think it will still match everything, be classic, and not be what everyone else has or what you can always get. ;)

Now that I've seen the plum color IRL I have to comment on how gorgeous it is. I agree with Rinky...you can get a black bag anytime. My vote goes for plum!!

I saw the plum and the black ergos IRL and I vote for the PLUM!!!! It is such a gorgeous, "notice me", color that will stand out and turn heads!!! Also, I think the plum has a brown undertone in it, and goes w/ ANY and ALL clothing you wear!!! PLUM PLUM PLUM!!!!!!

The Plum is very nice and a great fall color. Goes great with greys, browns, black, greens, neutrals, oh heck, looks good with anything!

I agree...you can get black anytime! Plum is the way to go!