Coach Madison Spectator Shoulder Bag

Nov 4, 2008
Im trying to decide on this beautiful bag anyone here personally have it?
does it get dirty easy? I saw it in the store it felt so soft and its pretty!
very unique looking. what do you all think of it personally? I love how deep the front pocket is!
And I saw the new Madison Silevr Metallic Slim Envelope wallet that would look so cute with it because of the trim around the bottom...

MADISON LEATHER SPECTATOR SHOULDER BAG Style No.13248

'

Attachments

• 13248_svge_a0_front.jpg
    13248_svge_a0_front.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 307
  • 13248_svge_a1_side.jpg
    13248_svge_a1_side.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 347
  • 13248_svge_a2_back.jpg
    13248_svge_a2_back.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 285
  • 42264_b4sv_a0_front.jpg
    42264_b4sv_a0_front.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 276
I have it for at least a week now, but I haven't used it since, bkz i was waiting for a pce. tonight i hope i can get an adjustment and start wearing it. I m planning to apple it up at first and then to use it, i love this bag, it's got great detail, and I also have the matching wristlet (in silver) which holds up great so far. If you love it, i d say go for it, so far i dont know how she will hold up but I m thinking she'll be a great bag, the leather apprears very thick and yummy :smile:

I've got it and LOVE it. Mary G has the same bag, too. I can't remember if I posted any modeling pictures or if Mary did, but I'll check and see. Like Coachmommy said, it has great detail. It's also a very comfortable bag to wear both on the shoulder and on the forearm. I also love your choice of wallet, which matches the gold trim on the bag, which I'm sure you know already!

I have it and have said its a great bag! I love the shoulder straps with 2 opionions.if you didnt receive The PCE theres allways ebay for like 10 or 15 bucks to save a good deal especially since you sice you said you might want the wallet alos!

Post pics when you get it are you going to get the wallet also? in silver I have the wristlet love it! Heres mine with the lily charm!

242945020421.jpg

Last edited: