Coach Madison Saffiano NS Bonded Tote REVEAL!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The 30% off was burning a hole in my pocket so I went into my FP store. I wasn't overly excited about anything so I asked my SA when the new bags were coming out. She said next week, but said she already had everything in the store. I came home with this beauty that will be great for Spring and Summer! I was a bit hesitant about the Saffiano, but I love it on this bag! I also got a new Continental wallet in color block to go with it, but that had to be ordered!

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful! I love navy too. Does it have a fabric lining? That would be different from the last Saffiano totes.

3. Yes, it has fabric lining. It seems the same as the Legacy bags. :smile:

4. Thanks!

5. Very pretty!

6. Beautiful!!! I love this style! Enjoy!

7. Congrats! It's beautiful!

8. So pretty! Congrats :smile:

9. This is gorgeous, congrats! Do you mind me asking what the style # is/price?

10. Very pretty!

11. Gorgeous! This may be another bag on my wish list!

12. Congrats, I got to see the totes today and fell in love with them. Cornflower EW followed me home.

13. Very pretty! Love the color! Congrats!

14. Pretty! I like the clean lines of this bag. Enjoy!

15. Very beautiful! Congrats!