Coach Madison Jordana

It's a very pretty bag! I love that light blue color. Using the creed to figure out when bags are from is fun - kind of like cracking the code or something. :smile:

In case you see another creed, as Jersey Girl posted, the first letter stands for the month it was manufactured. They don't use I for some reason though - I guess it could get confused with a 1?

I have one in Sky, what would you like to know about them?

I have a question: Did it make the cut? I don't remember seeing it in your "Chopping Block" thread. Did you decide to part with it? If so, why? I don't have one, yet, but have always admired them and would like to get one someday.

No, it did not make the cut, but I still have it. It is just too...big on me. I think I should have gotten the black one instead, it is not as puffy.

Mod shot to show you what I mean:
2010-09-222.jpg

It's definitely bigger than a Maggie. But the leather is like Kristin leather...butter soft. It's a beautiful color, beautiful bag...but just HUGE. :sad:

I feel like if it did not have those side pockets, I could pull it off. But those side pockets just add a little extra...bulge...I guess.
"Does this bag make my butt look fat?"
"Yes, honey, it does."
LMAO!

OK, I see what you mean. It does look big, and if it didn't have those pockets I think the size would be perfect. Too bad, it's such a beautiful bag.

Is it stuffed with tissue? Does it look as large when it's unstuffed and just has your stuff?

It's a very pretty bag! I love that light blue color. Using the creed to figure out when bags are from is fun - kind of like cracking the code or something. :smile:

In case you see another creed, as Jersey Girl posted, the first letter stands for the month it was manufactured. They don't use I for some reason though - I guess it could get confused with a 1?

yes it is like cracking the code :smile: i have learned so much from
all the experts on this forum. thank u