Coach Madeline question?!

cmonna

O.G.
May 14, 2007
Does anyone know if Madeliine has ever come out in small size?

I have a huge crush on a black madeline, but only thing is that her size is a little too big for my need. I figured that the coach site has medium to business size, but they seem to be too big.

So i was just wondering if they ever made smaller madelines in the past.

If not.. well I think I can compromise and just get the medium size.

Thanks!

Sadly no, Coach only released the Large/Business, and Medium Madeline totes at the moment. The Medium is actually a very good, small sized tote with plenty of room. I say you should give the Medium Maddie a go, I think you'll like it.

By the way, I own the Large/Business Madeline tote in Khaki/Brown. Great bag, but a bit too big and heavy for me. If I had a choice I would switch it for the medium in a heartbeat.

Good luck with your choices!

Thank you so much for your info!

I have been looking for a business-looking bag, but I have never been a large-bag-girl. I thought that the medium was quite big, but.. I guess I am just gonna have to deal with it. :smile:

But I hope it is worth it! I have searched a few modeling pics here and I actually want so much more after seeing those pics. I think the Coach should appreciate you!

Thank you so much!

I don't own a Madeline (although I want one!) but I've tried on the medium and large sizes in the store. The medium actually isn't that big, and that is the size that I would buy. I'm only 5'1", so it doesn't overwhelm me like many bags seem to do these days!

My store got the leather smaller one, style #11553 and the signature style #11557. We have been referring to them as "baby" madelines because they are quite a bit smaller than the size that had been out. Just look online. The picture looks larger but if you look at the price its cheaper and actually smaller. HTH!!

Wow, I'm glad you ask the question. I have the medium and would love to have the smaller one. I would have never thought to ask about a smaller one.

Hmmm, now another to add to my "must have" list.