Coach Luggage Question!?

LOUISBOY

Apr 7, 2010
Hello Everyone,
I have been looking at coach.com for a while now and wanted to get some small carry on pieces of luggage. I have a few LV Luggage pieces but I like changing things up from time to time. I am wondering about the quality of coach luggage type pieces? There is a cute little suitcase I want but I am afraid of buying it because it use to be sold in the full price stores and now its in the outlets... THOUGHTS?!

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,
I have been looking at coach.com for a while now and wanted to get some small carry on pieces of luggage. I have a few LV Luggage pieces but I like changing things up from time to time. I am wondering about the quality of coach luggage type pieces? There is a cute little suitcase I want but I am afraid of buying it because it use to be sold in the full price stores and now its in the outlets... THOUGHTS?!

The Coach luggage has been very durable, IMHO. My hubby and I both have and use (and love) the Transatlantic Travel Carryon and coordinating Travel Kit (I in black, he in Tobacco). The leather is supple, strong and ages well. Scratches do not appear to be a problem relative other leathers and, in fact, it has been more durable. We never check, but always use them as a carryon. Are you thinking of the Crosby Leather Soft Suitcase (style no. 77248 [or if on the Factory Online Sale style no. F77248])? I've seen this IRL and it's beautiful. We both prefer duffle style carryons, but when I recently purchased hubby's Carryon (I've had mine for a few years), I almost went with the Crosby. IIRC the pebbled Crosby leather is more durable and less prone to color loss than the non-pebbled Crosby. My hubby had durability issues with a Crosby wallet that was non-pebbled but no issues with the Crosby pebbled card case (and these are high-use/high-wear and tear items).