Coach loving teachers and students-what bag for the first day of school?

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
I go back tomorrow, eek! I'll definitely be sporting my new ink Thompson Hobo since it is my bookbag but I'm not sure what actual purse to carry...I'm leaning toward navy patent pleated ergo though. How about you?

Depending on what I wear, I might break out my Bleeker Woven Pocket Hobo for the first time tomorrow. That will go along with my timbuk2 laptop messenger bag.
Here we go school! No more goof-off time for me boo hoo:crybaby:

^I feel your pain. This is going to be a difficult semester for me and I'm so not ready.

I think you should plan your outfit around the new bag you want to use. ;)

Ok so kind of embarrassing to admit...but I have done that once, or twice in the past lol:shame:

Hehe...I've done it too! Don't be embarrassed, I'm sure many of us here have, especially when we have a new bag that we are itching to use!

No cute: What do you mean? Not carrying a purse at all-just a wrislet in your tote instead?

I'd be more inclined to do this if I owned a cute wristlet. I only own one and I'm not all that enthralled with it. But it would make life easier on days when I really have to trudge all over campus.

That's what I was thinking. And I'll be dropping my ds off just before class and picking him up right after, so I'll be trudging with all his stuff too....and with one larger bag (with money, ID, and a lipstick/lipgloss in a wristlet), no forgetting the purse like I always forget my glasses in some classroom, like every week.:roflmfao:

Last edited:
Hmm a wristlet would be a really great idea when I too have to trudge all over campus especially on crappy weather days where I might be concerned about ruining a bag.
Or falling on my butt in the ice & snow and then ruining a bag. Hopefully won't have to worry about that one for a couple of months at least...eek.
My laptop bag is pretty indestructable, so that might work out great. Nice idea No Cute!