Coach Lipstick

christylou

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Has anyone here purchased and used the new Coach lipstick? I bought a tube with my 30% settlement and love it!! It's so creamy and the color (cinnamon) is such a great shade. Oh, and the tube is all Legacy stripes--so pretty and elegant looking. Just wondering if anybody else has tried it and what your thoughts are. I have such a hard time falling in love with a lipstick, because so many are too drying or the color doesn't stay very long.

I havent bought the lipstick yet since i always wear lipgloss, If you find it to dry, try using a coat of clear lipgloss on top. I have bought the coach lip gloss trio set, LOVE THEM

Good to know, I have been wanting a lipstick but didnt know if it was worth it.
Is it on the coach website? thanks for the info!

I just found them online. I think I might order a lipgloss. They look yummy!!

Last edited:
i have two tubes of the lipstick, i think it's from when they first came out with it. i found it at the lancome outlet in carlsbad, ca for $3 (that's right, three dollars) several months ago. i enjoy it, it's not too drying or chalky or anything.

Does the lipstick have a scent to it (I have a hard time with lipsticks that have a scent much like Loreal's & Revlon does). How true to color is it to the color they show it online? I really want to get some.

Sassypursefreak--I haven't notice a scent, but will double check. I'm not sure about the other colors, but the real life cinnamon was very true to the web site cinnamon.

Coachislove--holy cow! $3.00 for a tube of lipstick? Wish I could have been there for that!