Coach Lipstick

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone here purchased and used the new Coach lipstick? I bought a tube with my 30% settlement and love it!! It's so creamy and the color (cinnamon) is such a great shade. Oh, and the tube is all Legacy stripes--so pretty and elegant looking. Just wondering if anybody else has tried it and what your thoughts are. I have such a hard time falling in love with a lipstick, because so many are too drying or the color doesn't stay very long.

2. I plan on getting the grapefruit at some point, hopefully with PCE.

3. I havent bought the lipstick yet since i always wear lipgloss, If you find it to dry, try using a coat of clear lipgloss on top. I have bought the coach lip gloss trio set, LOVE THEM

4. #4 Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
    Good to know, I have been wanting a lipstick but didnt know if it was worth it.
    Is it on the coach website? thanks for the info!

I just found them online. I think I might order a lipgloss. They look yummy!!

5. The Coach lip gloss is great too (hubby got me some for Christmas). I don't find it to be too sticky.

6. i have two tubes of the lipstick, i think it's from when they first came out with it. i found it at the lancome outlet in carlsbad, ca for $3 (that's right, three dollars) several months ago. i enjoy it, it's not too drying or chalky or anything.

7. Does the lipstick have a scent to it (I have a hard time with lipsticks that have a scent much like Loreal's & Revlon does). How true to color is it to the color they show it online? I really want to get some.

8. Sassypursefreak--I haven't notice a scent, but will double check. I'm not sure about the other colors, but the real life cinnamon was very true to the web site cinnamon.

Coachislove--holy cow! $3.00 for a tube of lipstick? Wish I could have been there for that!

9. uhhh yeah! me too!

10. Coach's beauty products, including fragrance, are made by Estee Lauder. Very high quality.