Review COACH Lip Goss

Hey, thanks for the scoopage, candace!!

b009_gia_a0_front

I too am a lip gloss nut, but after reading your reviews I'm gonna stick with chanel glossimers as I am beyond obsessed. Twinkle (neutral with frost), Glitter (sheer w/glitter) and Giggle (matte neutral).

I was wondering if you had a couple of favorite chanel colors...i have not tried them and i would love to...im close to the same coloring as you...i was blonde...now dark...im a hairstylist...lol....thanks

OH...my favorite chanel colors...there are so many! Standbys for me will always be Blizzard, and if you can track down Gazelle from the spring collection somewhere...
Magnifique is a nice clean pink, Sarong is a great nude, giggle and twinkle....
really you can't go wrong! Just go to a counter and play!!!!

Thanks for your review on the Coach lipgloss. I bought all 3 of them this past August in Buffalo, NY since we don't carry the lipglosses and perfumes at the Coach Boutiques in Canada. Oddly enough, the product is Made in Canada and nor will coach.com ship it here.

I thought that I would like the Heather best b/c it's neutral colour and that I am Filipino and tanned. But I actually like the Hibiscus best on my skintone.

I've been hearing a lot of positive stuff about Chanel lipglosses and need to find a neutral colour that is good for my skintone.