Review COACH Lip Goss

:oh: get all of them...like I said..lip gloss queen! What else would I recomment...LOL. What glossimer colors are you looking at???
I'm not spending $100 on lip gloss! I'm not a lip gloss queen like you, lol :P

I'm mostly looking at Pin up and Glow. But I'm also tempted by Paillettes, Jaipur and Pagota. So far I've only tried Brilliance, which is way too pale for me and Sundress, which is PERFECT for me. I like peachy pink colors:girlsigh:

You are the most elequant writer ever!! I just love reading your posts!!
You should hear her talk about meatballs! :graucho:

let me get this straight, Coach makes lipglosses now? wow
:yes:

^ They make face powders, body lotion and lipstick too.
And perfume!

I've seen the shimmer powder IRL and it actually looks really nice. I would buy it, but I already have something just like it. I also like the perfume and the packaging is very cute. I'm into Coach the way I used to be, but everything they make is excellent quality IMO :tup:

Priiin, someone's dad worked for Estee Lauder and he said they made Coach's cosmetics line :tup:

Bellabird, I probably will, too! I am in way too deep with Chanel to ever leave for good, LOL! I feel guilty for cheating on her :oh:

I'm not spending $100 on lip gloss! I'm not a lip gloss queen like you, lol :P

I'm mostly looking at Pin up and Glow. But I'm also tempted by Paillettes, Jaipur and Pagota. So far I've only tried Brilliance, which is way too pale for me and Sundress, which is PERFECT for me. I like peachy pink colors:girlsigh:

You should hear her talk about meatballs! :graucho:

I have pin up and glow but when I saw you name pagoda...yeah I suggest that one! It's TDF! :biggrin: And a bit darker than peachy pink so it would be good for when you want to look like you have a little something more on! It's natural but...glossy. I luv it :kiss:

Pin up is too yellowy in undertone for me and washes me out so I'm not the hugest fan. But I can see how it would look fab on others!

Hmm. I am really interested about the lip gloss. I love your review. My problem is that my Boyfriends HATES kissing me when I have lip gloss on. He hates when it get all over him. But for work and stuff i love it. The only problem is that I have really big lips, and shiny gloss, is crazy for me. But thanks for your review I think I am going to buy it this weekend. Thank you alot.

Nice review, you could work for them!

Do the glosses have any scent or taste? I don't mind if they have neither, but really dislike those that taste and smell like wax or some synthetic plasticky substance.

How do you order the lipgloss?

Right now it's available on the website, at flagship stores, or you can call your store and have them order it for you :biggrin:

Nice review, you could work for them!

Do the glosses have any scent or taste? I don't mind if they have neither, but really dislike those that taste and smell like wax or some synthetic plasticky substance.

I don't notice any scent or taste at all - I hate the synthetic smell too :throwup: There is a light scent that smells like other 'unscented' lip glosses but to me it isn't overpowering and I can't taste or smell anything when it's on my mouth.