Coach Lip Gloss!

Last night for the first time ever I wore the new coach Lip Gloss. I love it already. Before I even put it on I was so excited, the gloss container is so cute. My husband thinks I am crazy for wanting the gloss for the container. Oh well, he loves football....I love COACH! Thought that I would share my first experience with Coach lip gloss!:woohoo:
It's a pretty container! I love Coach too! Yay Coach!:woohoo:
Is the Heather more nude/clear on you? Or does the color show?

haha i'm on the same boat...i mostly wanted to get the lip gloss because of the cute container and my husband thinks i'm crazy. i decided to go get the heather cause the color looks safe to me. i'm kind of iffy about getting lip glosses or anything in the beauty department before seeing them in person. but oh well i just need to have a coach lip gloss!!

update for all the new Coach lip gloss fans out there: got my lip gloss in heather yesterday while I was at work!

If this is not the most perfect shade of gloss ever then I don't know what is. I have been searching forevere fro the perfect neutral and here it is! The packaging is too cute and I have already ordered another tube (I tend to leave one at home when I go to work and vice versa plus I'll have it at the ready when my first tube runs out)!

p.s. would have posted yesterday but ended up taking the puppy to the emergency animal clinic and thus was otherwise busy.

Last night for the first time ever I wore the new coach Lip Gloss. I love it already. Before I even put it on I was so excited, the gloss container is so cute. My husband thinks I am crazy for wanting the gloss for the container. Oh well, he loves football....I love COACH! Thought that I would share my first experience with Coach lip gloss!:woohoo:

thank you, i have one on th way and can't wait to try it!

i also ordered it in Heather on Thursday. It's not out in stores yet I don't think...but you can order it from the stores...The SA said it would not be in my store until the end of the month so I got it shipped to me...I love it how you don't have to pay for shipping when you order from the stores. Coach did send them samples though. I think I'm going to get the lipstick next, those are in stores.