Coach Lines, which are you drawn to?

I seem to be drawn more to the Madison collection, although I like and have other lines, I have more Madison than any other. I think most of the Madison line are classy looking bags, in fact I don't think I've ever seen a Madison bag I didn't like.

Great question!

Lately, I've been drawn to the Hamptons line, as well as the Madison line.

I love the classic style of the Hamptons bags--beautiful leather, simple design, turn lock hardware.

I love the details in the Madison bags--the little "loop" on each side of the front of the Sophias, gorgeous pleating, soft leather.

Lately, I've been drawn to the more classic bags. My most recent purchases are two Hamptons XL hobos, acorn Alexandra, and the Dylan shoulder bag. So I'm definitely leaning toward to the "classic, can wear forever" type of bags right now.

It's funny that even my SA commented on that last time I was at the FP store, based on what I had been buying. Good question. :smile:

i love the kristin line, but whenever i'm at the register I always end up taking home something on the madison line. I went to the store a couple months ago telling myself im getting a kristin satchel and I ended up with Sophia. I went to the outlet last week with the intention of getting a large kristin hobo and ended up taking home a large maggie.

Anything that has been simple, clean lines, minimal logos/embellishments. Ergo, Tribeca, Hamptons, I loooove the Kristin stuff.

And I mean old Hamptons, not as much the newer stuff.

Great question....hhmmm :thinking:

I'd say Madison/Hamptons are neck and neck for 1st for me....then the Kristin line 2nd.

Like others have said previously..I'm drawn to the simple classic lines and the leathers also.

The turnlocks on the Hamptons and the clasps on the Kristin line...Ooooo LOVE!!! :love:

A couple of years ago it was Legacy, Legacy, Legacy! (which I still love, but.....)

Right now it's Hamptons (I really love these new Hamptons fall/winter bags) and I'm also drawn to the Madison (large shoulder bag) and I loooovvveee the Madison accessories, like the large capacity wristlets, etc.

I also really like the Kristin line. I have a large hobo and a wallet, and I'm super excited about the Kristin Spring line :love: :yahoo: