Coach Leigh

I would say it's medium, but it depends on what you are used to carrying. There are quite a few ladies that have them and could post pics for you. It's a beautiful bag and definately not too young for anyone.

I saw a rose Leigh on eBay earlier.

I'm a VERY late 30's gal..LOL..(just turned 39 a few weeks ago) I don't see the Leigh as a "young person only" bag at all! In fact, I don't think of any bag as old or young. I think you should wear what you love regardless. :yes: I would say the Leigh is a roomy medium bag. Best way I can describe it.

Not my best pic at all.
car1855-1.jpg

I say the leigh is medium.. I liked the Rose so much I got another one in Whiskey!

And it's not very "young" to me and not "old" either.. I'm 26 and love mine but could see my Best Friend (34) using it.. she loves it actually.. Heck my MIL would look fabulous with it.

even my 16 yr old niece would looks great with it on... she has tried on all of my bags!

I love the leigh. I hope to someday own it in one of the many beautiful shades it came in. I consider it a medium sized bag, although that's all relative. I don't think it's an exclusively "young" bag at all. In fact, to me it looks almost old-fashioned in some respects. It's structured, polished, and ladylike in my eyes, and the chain handle adds an extra touch of sophistication. I actually haven't seen it on many women under 30.

Thanks for the opinion & pics (great to see it actually on someone's arm). I have went bezerk this month buying handbags. Need to sloooowwwww way down (ugh but buying is so much fun!) Unfortunately my closest Coach store is an hour away so I don't get to see them IRL until my nice little postman delivers them to me ;)

Well, Im 43 and I carry my whiskey Leigh alot. It matches my cane! Haha J/K! I love it, its a very comfortable bag to carry and a real classy bag.

Attachments

• legh model 006.jpg
    legh model 006.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 200
I can picture a 20's something gal wearing a Leigh, also I can picture a 60+ woman with it, she would be real classy! It's an ageless style. It's a roomy medium like another poster said.

I'm 37 and I love the Leigh.
Not too young at all.
If anything, I'd be surprised that the way younger (late teens/early 20s) would like this bag as much as I do!

Yeah, I'd say it's a med bag.
On the bigger side of medium bags, though.