Coach Legacy Willis - should I keep her or let her go?

Apr 10, 2010
Hi ladies! I came across a fab deal for the Coach Legacy Willis in Vermillion and I just had to get her.

The leather is lovely and I love love love the legacy lining inside the bag. The size is also great for carrying my essentials specially when I want to go light and casual. It also slings crossbody comfortably.

But... I'm having second thoughts about keeping her. I'm a neutrals kinda gal. Most of my bags are a mix of browns and blacks. The vermillion is like a louder orange and I'm not sure if i can carry her off.

I own a vintage court bag in black with brass hardware and I just love the fact that Coach re-introduced the legacy line.

I'm torn. Should I keep my vermillion willis or let her go? Fellow vermillion owners do share your thoughts. Much appreciated loves! :smile:

I don't own vermillion but I would if I came across one for a good price. I can't advise you because I love color! I think orange would go with a lot of clothing colors, including blacks, browns, beiges, navy, etc. But only you know if you feel comfortable carrying her.

I have recently become a Willis fan too.

Oh I think you should keep her! The vermillion is absolutely GORGEOUS! I don't have anything vermillion sadly (I waited too long to get a vermillion penny and couldn't find one...so I ended up getting the red legacy penny that was out during summer/fall). I think you can definitely pull off a vermillion, I'm not sure if you tend to go for more neutral color outfits, but it would be a nice pop of color! When I first got my red penny, I had second thoughts too...I wasn't sure I was going to get a lot of use out of it but I've ended up using it a lot. What helped me gain confidence that I could use it was searching for pictures online of outfits where girls were carrying red bags, it gave me inspiration for what I could use with that color bag. There are a lot more possibilites than I even though! Good luck with your decision! :smile:

Keep her!! I think every woman needs at least one really brightly colored bag to wear for a pop of color if her outfit is muted colors. The Willis is an awesome bag. I'm trying to find my HG Willis right now. ( of course the money set aside had to go to fix my car...grumble grumble )

Vermillion Willis was the one to draw me to the Willis line. That is my favourite colour for Willis! I now have 6 Willis bags and I'm still waiting for Vermillion. Please keep it. It will go with any neutral outfit as a pretty pop of colour!

Vermillion Willis was the one to draw me to the Willis line. That is my favourite colour for Willis! I now have 6 Willis bags and I'm still waiting for Vermillion. Please keep it. It will go with any neutral outfit as a pretty pop of colour!
they have it at the outlet .. just not clearance. CUZ I WANT!

I don't have vermillion, but I have a carnelian rambler's legacy and it is the bag I always look forward to carrying. Vermillion should be an easy color to carry - just use it when you need a red bag. ANY neutral outfit (except maybe totally black) will look good with it.

I need more colors. I love carrying a bright colored bag with a neutral outfit.

I say keep it. You will regret if you return. I just got the Cognac color Willis and love it. Then I went to Coach Outlet and got the Mini Willis in the Multi color-Berry, gray and Navy. Got it on sale. So I'm super happy.