Coach Legacy Willis - should I keep her or let her go?

chummycheryl

Apr 10, 2010
Hi ladies! I came across a fab deal for the Coach Legacy Willis in Vermillion and I just had to get her.

The leather is lovely and I love love love the legacy lining inside the bag. The size is also great for carrying my essentials specially when I want to go light and casual. It also slings crossbody comfortably.

But... I'm having second thoughts about keeping her. I'm a neutrals kinda gal. Most of my bags are a mix of browns and blacks. The vermillion is like a louder orange and I'm not sure if i can carry her off.

I own a vintage court bag in black with brass hardware and I just love the fact that Coach re-introduced the legacy line.

I'm torn. Should I keep my vermillion willis or let her go? Fellow vermillion owners do share your thoughts. Much appreciated loves! :smile:

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
I don't own vermillion but I would if I came across one for a good price. I can't advise you because I love color! I think orange would go with a lot of clothing colors, including blacks, browns, beiges, navy, etc. But only you know if you feel comfortable carrying her.

I have recently become a Willis fan too.

dixiegirl227

Sep 14, 2012
Oh I think you should keep her! The vermillion is absolutely GORGEOUS! I don't have anything vermillion sadly (I waited too long to get a vermillion penny and couldn't find one...so I ended up getting the red legacy penny that was out during summer/fall). I think you can definitely pull off a vermillion, I'm not sure if you tend to go for more neutral color outfits, but it would be a nice pop of color! When I first got my red penny, I had second thoughts too...I wasn't sure I was going to get a lot of use out of it but I've ended up using it a lot. What helped me gain confidence that I could use it was searching for pictures online of outfits where girls were carrying red bags, it gave me inspiration for what I could use with that color bag. There are a lot more possibilites than I even though! Good luck with your decision! :smile:

iNeedCoffee

Coachaholic
Jul 26, 2012
South Carolina
Keep her!! I think every woman needs at least one really brightly colored bag to wear for a pop of color if her outfit is muted colors. The Willis is an awesome bag. I'm trying to find my HG Willis right now. ( of course the money set aside had to go to fix my car...grumble grumble )

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Keep her!! I think every woman needs at least one really brightly colored bag to wear for a pop of color if her outfit is muted colors. The Willis is an awesome bag. I'm trying to find my HG Willis right now. ( of course the money set aside had to go to fix my car...grumble grumble )
I agree.

Shoebaglady

~Totes & Pockets~
Oct 5, 2011
~Canada~
Vermillion Willis was the one to draw me to the Willis line. That is my favourite colour for Willis! I now have 6 Willis bags and I'm still waiting for Vermillion. Please keep it. It will go with any neutral outfit as a pretty pop of colour!

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
Vermillion Willis was the one to draw me to the Willis line. That is my favourite colour for Willis! I now have 6 Willis bags and I'm still waiting for Vermillion. Please keep it. It will go with any neutral outfit as a pretty pop of colour!
they have it at the outlet .. just not clearance. CUZ I WANT!

Jesssh

Jan 20, 2012
I don't have vermillion, but I have a carnelian rambler's legacy and it is the bag I always look forward to carrying. Vermillion should be an easy color to carry - just use it when you need a red bag. ANY neutral outfit (except maybe totally black) will look good with it.

I need more colors. I love carrying a bright colored bag with a neutral outfit.

Holabonita

Aug 2, 2012
East Coast
I say keep it. You will regret if you return. I just got the Cognac color Willis and love it. Then I went to Coach Outlet and got the Mini Willis in the Multi color-Berry, gray and Navy. Got it on sale. So I'm super happy.

Jem Jerrica

Showtime, Synergy
Jan 14, 2013
I vote KEEP IT! It will be the perfect bag for when you have a neutral outfit, and you want to jazz it up with a splash of color. Try it for one day... you'll see :graucho: