Coach Legacy Tote 7466 White Problems!!!

lilysauntie

Jul 16, 2006
Just wanted to see if anyone else has had a problem with the Coach
Legacy Tote 7466 in White? I own one and called Coach today about the white leather yellowing very bad and the brown trim on the flap is
cracking awful. This bag cost over $800 and I absolutely love it but it looks awful. Has anyone else had any problems? The rep at Coach told me to bring the bag back to the Coach store and have them send it back to Coach directly to be evaluated. She also said this will take approx 4-6 weeks to get an answer. Has anyone else had to return a bag to Coach and if so what was the outcome? Thank you so much for any input on this problem

That happened to a friend of mine. It is like a warm yellowish color. I havent seen it on any other white bags, just that style. If they send it in, they either give you the same bag, or they give you a credit to purchase a different one.

I was thinking about getting one of their white bags but I was thinking that it would eventually turn the yellowish color...I just thought it would take maybe a few years. I don't know if they'll do it or not but if you still want that style bag couldn't you just take it to the store & they replace it right then & there?

I haven't seen any of those problems on my bag, but I did condition it with Apple Garde once I got it. The leather isn't really white so much as it is a creamy color, so I haven't noticed any yellowing.

As for their 4-6 week estimate, they're just making sure to cover themselves just in case it does take that long to assess any damage and make repairs. In my experience, they've taken about 2-3 weeks to turn a bag around back to me.

Thank you so much to everyone for the info....I did expect the color to change a bit over time but I got the bag in May and within a few weeks it began yellowing to the point where it is very noticeable. I just love the bag and it will miss it...LOL! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: