Coach Legacy Size Comparisons

razberi416

Banned...for now.
Sep 1, 2007
I've been considering another Legacy bag, but I really want a bag with a different size capacity than the one and only I currently have (Shoulder bag 11127). Does anyone happen to have modeling pics of the Ali, the Ali slim flap, or the shoulder bag with two pockets (10328)?

Any advice on the size of these bags? Or can someone rank them in order of their capacity? I'm hoping one of those bags I mentioned at least looks larger, because the 11127 looks a bit smaller on me than I prefer.

For reference, my usual sizes range from the Lg Zoe down to the med Sabrina. And then there is the shoulder bag, which seems a bit smaller than my Sabrina.

Thanks in advance for the advice!

Hey! I actually bought the legacy 11127 because it was smaller than the ones you mentioned. First I was eyeing a bigger one 10328 and it was way too big for my taste

Gotta say in order of capacity:

Ali
Ali Slim
Shoulder Bag (Double Pockets)

I have currently both the Shoulder bag 11127 and the Slim Flap, and I can say they honestly about hold the same amount!

I've had them all except for the slim flap. And the ali holds a lot. I figured it would hold about a medium sized purse amount, but it held all I needed. Not as much as a large zoe that I'm using now, but quite a bit and more than my medium sabrina. I used ali all last summer and I carry a ton of stuff around! I also have a few of the double pocket shoulder bags (10328) and use to have a 11127. Before I returned the 11127 I did comparisons and 10328 looked bigger but not a lot. Mainly a little more depth, but they were still basically in the same sized family and the same look. If you're looking for a different capacity than the 11127, then I say go for ali.

Last edited:
I like Lg. Zoe and Lg. Sabrina!!! My 1st choice for a legacy shoulder bag is the Ali!!!!

She's a FAB size....I have her and the shoulder (in sig) and tomorrow I'll post full on comparisons for YOU!!!

Ali-Ali-Ali...and not the slim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies!

I'm shooting for the Ali, unless by fluke chance I come accross a Mandy in my price range (yeah right) before I find an Ali. I'm trying to find one for around $200-$215 tops, so it may take a while before I get my decent deal.

By all means, post your photos, I'd love to see!