Coach Legacy scarf?

maggiesze1

HELLO KITTY LUVER!!!
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
WA
I am really loving this Coach Legacy stripe scarf. I want to use it to tie on a bag. What do you guys think?

Alea84

Kelly fever
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
I really love the Legacy scarves. Personally, I'm more likely to use the pony scarf but this one is also stunning. If you get it be sure to take pics!!

AddictedToCoach

L&#9829ve those Cs!
Aug 26, 2006
Those stripes are GORGEOUS! I have the Legacy Stripe Ponytail Scarf and I have it tied onto my Legacy Signature Shoulder bag. I get lots of compliments... especially from the SAs!

Which bag are you thinking of tying it onto?

maggiesze1

HELLO KITTY LUVER!!!
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
WA
Which bag are you thinking of tying it onto?
I am not sure, since I don't have any Coach bags yet. But, since I am thinking of getting the Coach Legacy Leather Satchel, I may tie it onto that one. Also, I was wondering, which scarf would be better to tie around the Legacy Satchel, the normal scarf that is pictured above or the ponytail version that you mentioned? Sorry, I am still new to the scarf typing thing, but I saw it on a couple people's bags and I love the look! Thanks so much! ;)

maggiesze1

HELLO KITTY LUVER!!!
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
WA
Sorry for so many questions, but I was also wondering would it look okay if I tie it onto the LV Damier Azur if I decide to get that one?

Luna

wheeeee
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
nyc
i bought the ponytail scard ( see avatar ) ... i thought getting the oneyou posted might be annoying to tie on... the ponytail scarf goes on so easily

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
The Great Plains
I just purchased the ponytail scarf for my legacy shoulder bag. I have the black leather. I think it'll look cute on most bags since it has so many different colors on it!

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
I think this would look good with the right bag. :yes: Something solid so that the colors of the scarf would stand out. Don't think this would look good with something like the scribble tote. Too much going on there. :sad:

maggiesze1

HELLO KITTY LUVER!!!
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
WA
Thanks for all your opinions everyone!

I just got this scarf off ebay!! :nuts: I can't wait until it arrives!:yahoo: