Coach Legacy Luci Satchel

PeaceLove

Jan 29, 2009
I doubt you will find it at the outlet anymore. This bag is very heavy. I had one and sold it because it was too heavy. She was so beautiful, so if you can handle the weight, it's a fantastic bag!

I agree with Hisgeekygrrrl. I HIGHLY doubt you will find the Luci at an outlet. Your best bet is probably *Bay. And yes, that type of leather can be quite heavy, but I don't mind that. That's actually what I like about the old Legacy bags. Nice and sturdy. If you call customer service they probably wont be able to track it, but it's always worth a shot. GL!!

It really depends. They have really been marking them down. I am thinking the courtney was $260 maybe?? Do a search and I think you can find the post with pictures of her and the price. Some of the retail bags that are in the outlet now get reduced really far down. You really just have to go in and see what they have there because the outlets vary quite a bit.

Luci is a RARE find at the outlets. I was lucky enough to find a Luci in black last Wednesday!!!! I was soooooo shocked cuz I didn't expect to find anymore 07 Legacy bags since there was a legacy blitz back in October. I got the bag on clearance for 199.99 after 50% off. My advice is to still go and look. What I do is, I zoom in the clearance section and literally look at every piece they have. Top to bottom and deep into the shelves. Sometimes there are one of a kind lurking all the way in the back.

Expect the unexpected and good luck!!!

It's a heavy bag but I love it!!!!!!

Hi. This message is for PeaceLove. I just joined the forum and noticed that you were looking for the Coach Legacy Luci several months ago. Are you still looking? There is one in the Walnut color listed on Ebay. That may be your best bet. I tried to acquire one as well, but they are considered vintage now. I ended up buying a different style. It is beautiful though. I can see why you would make that your first Coach purchase. Best of Luck!

The bag is very beatiful. As to the weight it does not have anything to do with the legacy Leather it on the bag such as hardware, size ect...