Coach Legacy Leather Pocket Shoulder tote?

The bag was also made in a limited quantity in the color "Bronze". That color was actually more like Pewter. I didn't like it at first, but it actually made it *POP* (I hate that euphemism!) more.

I would have gotten that one, but I was unsure of the pewter tone clashing with me....I'm a gold jewelry kind of person. I would have loved if they'd have actually made the bag a real BRONZE color. Then...well, then, I'd have all three.:graucho:

I have the brown version, which I LOVE. I also have the white. I'm a bit afraid to use the white because of the discoloration possibility. It has also yellowed a bit (bought it used). I actually like the yellowing/weathering because it really adds a vintage quality to it for me.

With the brown one, I modified it a bit. I found a belt that coincidentally matched the color of the bag and had two belt holes. I attached it to the straps to make it longer. I wear the brown one like a messenger bag.:tup: It's great.

Wow you two have both of them?

Well, I have the Pewter one. I wasn't sure if they have any other colors besides those three. I don't think it was ever called Bronze? The sales person told me it was called Pewter. I wanted the White, but they only had the Brown and Pewter. I was leaning towards Brown, but the sales lady convinced me otherwise. I love the bag, but it is a bit too heavy for me. After a while, my shoulder hurts.

not to mention the white one is at outlet probably because they've been having problems with the white leather.

what i love about coach is though, if you sent it in, because it's their fault, they give you full credit back or a brand new bag.

but if you want to get the smaller version as well, wait for the new legacy bags! there is an updated version of this one. and in a smaller size as well

anddddddd. i still highly recommend going into the coach store, because they can make that shipping for free =)

ms-whitney:

Great news about this bag being made in a smaller version for the fall. I look forward to seeing it and perhaps purchasing it.

thanks
Liz

The bag was also made in a limited quantity in the color "Bronze". That color was actually more like Pewter. I didn't like it at first, but it actually made it *POP* (I hate that euphemism!) more.

I would have gotten that one, but I was unsure of the pewter tone clashing with me....I'm a gold jewelry kind of person. I would have loved if they'd have actually made the bag a real BRONZE color. Then...well, then, I'd have all three.:graucho:

I have the brown version, which I LOVE. I also have the white. I'm a bit afraid to use the white because of the discoloration possibility. It has also yellowed a bit (bought it used). I actually like the yellowing/weathering because it really adds a vintage quality to it for me.

With the brown one, I modified it a bit. I found a belt that coincidentally matched the color of the bag and had two belt holes. I attached it to the straps to make it longer. I wear the brown one like a messenger bag.:tup: It's great.

That's right!! I forgot about the pewter one. Good memory!

lich- I bought the brown one brand new from a boutique, with my very first PCE card. I had originally bought the white but then got nervous about it getting easily stained so I exchanged it for the brown. I never forgot about the white one though, and still really wanted it.

Fast forward to a year or so later, and my outlet had 2 of them in white, and I was able to get it for $320! I had to jump on it. I was so happy.

Liz- This thread is from last year. The bag ms. whitney was talking about was already released, and has already been to the outlets. It was there late last year.