Coach Legacy Flats & Balenciaga Bags - They Are Perfect Together!

lovelygarments

Kay
O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
Take a look at these cute little Coach Legacy flats that I bought the other day - they were on sale, too! They go with so many of my Balenciaga bags - here are some examples.

legacy.jpg

legacy1.jpg

legacy2.jpg

Photo ^^ is of magenta 05.

legacy3.jpg

Photo ^^ is of 04 anis.

legacy4.jpg

Photo ^^ is of sky blue 05.

legacy5.jpg

Photo^^ is of 05 calcaire.

My DH is at a football game tonight, so I'm going to update my collection and start a couple of threads. ;)

Don't you just love this little flats, and how well they go with the bags. I ordered the legacy cashmere gloves for this winter - same colors - and I can't wait for them to arrive. They are going to look stunning with the handbags!!!! Yeah!!!

GREAT match! I love them with all of your bags! I am really loving your Calcaire! Never realized it is such a delicious color! Great, gotta add another bag to my "gotta get" list! All of your bags are amazing!

I also like your nice green, freshly cut lawn! Is that a lake/pond in the background? I notice lawns and landscaping! Each summer it is a must that I have the greenest lawn in my neighborhood!

I don't know what the PCE event is???? I'm sorry. My daughter and I were shopping and we just went in the Coach store. Could you tell me what the PCE event is?

I think it's quarterly not quite sure, it's the Preferred Customer Event. They send out these cards that give you 25% off your entire purchase. The event is going on today through the 18th. I was going to go to the mall tomorrow to get some Christmas presents for my mom and mother in law @ Coach. I'll check them out then! ;) (just keep me away from Neiman's :rolleyes:)