Coach Legacy Duffle sizes

jalo

Dec 12, 2009
I am debating between the large and regular and don't have a store close. I have seen such differences in sizes ranging from 9-11 for the bottom of the regular size. Can some one measure them for me? I really want the large but the size is really important. So many of the ones I have checked into, even on the coach site are different. Thanks Ladies:smile:

Last edited:
Yes, the large duffle is huge! It does hold a lot but you don't have to fill it up (I like the slouch when it's not packed). The regular duffle is very roomy too though. I would look in the duffle clubhouse thread to see if you can find mod shots of people wearing both sizes to see which you like better. I will include a couple of mine so you can see a few. For some reason I didn't take photos of the black cherry or navy as crossbody or long shoulder bag (sorry).
Black large duffle:
001[1].JPG
^straps doubled for short shoulder bag
002[1].JPG
^ as crossbody
003[1].JPG
^as long shoulder bag
Black cherry reg duffle:
IMG_1282[1].JPG
Navy/multicolor reg duffle:
IMG_1374[1].JPG

Now I know, thank you so much! I think the large is just too big for me. The bottom will be wider than my leg!

Let us know what you choose. I think the reg is plenty big for you. I got the large because I too got it at a great deal. I was so scared that I'd feel it was too big but I'm very happy with my choice.

So you decided to get a the regular? I am having a tough time deciding...got a large but wondering if too large! But I got a better deal than I would with PCE on the regular.

Me too. Totally understand where you are at. I was so scared to use it and be stuck with a bag that I didn't like. You can always return if its not working out. No deal is really worth it if you're not going to get any use out of it. I'd suggest putting your stuff in it and try it on to see how you like the fit.

Me too. Totally understand where you are at. I was so scared to use it and be stuck with a bag that I didn't like. You can always return if its not working out. No deal is really worth it if you're not going to get any use out of it. I'd suggest putting your stuff in it and try it on to see how you like the fit.
Thanks! So you did like the large - but you got a MUCH better deal than I. I really like it but need to look at the regular size again. I guess I am having a hard time because I got it for $238 and the regular with PCE is like $260. Want to get the biggest bang for my buck!

I was a little mad...found a large Cognac on Bloomies and it took 2 days before I got an email saying the item was no longer available. Ugh...I missed a great deal on the bay too because the seller did not respond and someone else bought it. I hate that!

Thanks for your input...I am still so indecisive! ;)

I think the regular size is large enough but the Large tends to look more slouchy. I am only 5'1 and thought that the large duffle looked more flattering on me.

Yes, the large duffle is huge! It does hold a lot but you don't have to fill it up (I like the slouch when it's not packed). The regular duffle is very roomy too though. I would look in the duffle clubhouse thread to see if you can find mod shots of people wearing both sizes to see which you like better. I will include a couple of mine so you can see a few. For some reason I didn't take photos of the black cherry or navy as crossbody or long shoulder bag (sorry).
Black large duffle:
View attachment 2076555
View attachment 2076556
^ as crossbody
View attachment 2076557
^as long shoulder bag
Black cherry reg duffle:
View attachment 2076558
Navy/multicolor reg duffle:
View attachment 2076563

I see a regular Duffle in my future. Thanks for the mods.