Coach Leather Portfolios

kachesle

Mar 15, 2007
Hi guys! I don't buy a lot of Coach, but I have interviews coming up and I need something to keep my resume in. I have my eye on this leather folder: http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?category_id=191&product_no= 5036

Does anyone own this? Is it nice? Does it stay closed on its own?

Also, are there ever sales or discount coupons on the Coach site? I looked at ebay, but most of the leather portfolios seemed to be fake.

Thanks all!

I've got it and I love it! It was great for interviewing (it gave me a little burst of confidence) and now when I carry it in to meetings my Coach-adoring friends comment on it. I also have an older version in the old British Tan and love that as well, but I don't use it as much anymore.

It defintely stays shut and it's very soft and smells like great Coach leather!

They were like $139 or $149 at the outlet - add 30% off because they were marked down this week (Reading had black ones). Not sure of the exact properties but they were similar to the above. They had a smaller one for either $89 or $99 for 30 % off too.

They were like $139 or $149 at the outlet - add 30% off because they were marked down this week (Reading had black ones). Not sure of the exact properties but they were similar to the above. They had a smaller one for either $89 or $99 for 30 % off too.

I'm not able to drive to a Coach outlet (no car). Do you know if they take orders by phone? Where was this outlet? Thanks!

I got my SO the zipped version of the leather portfolio for work (he's a lawyer), he uses it periodically on short trips and depositions. I liked the zipped one better than the one that you posted just because documents are a little more secure and protected from the elements. I got it at the outlet though for a LOT less than the retail price - you may try ebay and see if you can get a little better deal than retail. I don't think these items are faked.