Coach Leather Legacy Shoulder Bag color

yogagirl

O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
Hi All:

I decided to get my sister the Coach Leather Legacy shoulder bag (the one with the two pockets in front with the turnlocks) that costs $398.
My sister's wardrobe consists of primarily black and brown/tan clothes. My question to you all, is which color do you like the bag better in-the whiskey or the black?

MandB

O.G.
Dec 24, 2005
I have the bag in whiskey and I adore it. It's such a lovely color. But, I don't feel like it works with most of my black clothes, so she might get more use out of the black one. The whiskey is my fave, though.

madamefifi

cat hoarder
O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
virginia
The whiskey is gorgeous!! But the black is prolly more versatile. I personally would be thrilled to receive either one!!!

Bagologist

O.G.
Oct 21, 2006
^^I have this bag in the the Signature version in Khaki/Ebony for $378.00 and carry it to work everyday...but I am really considering the Whiskey one..I love the color! Glad you decided to get it...

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
I think the black would be more versatile with my wardrobe (and many others), but the whiskey color is just gorgeous. I would be delighted to receive either.

cdpug

Oct 14, 2006
I wear almost exclusively black, from head to toe, every day. I bought this bag in whiskey and it looks just fine. It is really a gorgeous shade!

harm0ni

Mar 19, 2006
I love the whiskey, but the black is definitely more versatile with her wardrobe. What a great gift to get your sister!!!