Coach Leather gloves, anyone have them?

The short wrist length gloves run smaller than the longer gloves. You don't want them to be so tight that you cant bend your fingers (the seams will split). They do stretch a bit, so you also don't want them to be too loose. Make sure they go all the way down to the webbing of your fingers, even if there is excess from your fingers being too short.

I have a P/s in the legacy mittens, a M/L in the cashmere and wool fingerless gloves, a 7.5 in some of the longer reg. leather gloves but also have some 8's too. I think it depends on the cut of the glove, as I'll normally get 8 otherwise 7.5 is just a BIT to tight.

I buy 6 1/2 and they feel a little tight at first. I find after awhile they stretch out, especially over the knuckles. My SA advised that I make sure the gloves are always on properly -- pushed right down between the fingers -- so when they stretch it is in the right places.

I buy 6 1/2 and they feel a little tight at first. I find after awhile they stretch out, especially over the knuckles. My SA advised that I make sure the gloves are always on properly -- pushed right down between the fingers -- so when they stretch it is in the right places.

I was told the same thing. I wear a 7 & they are just a little tight at first, but stretch out to fit perfectly. I have the $98 cashmere lined style with the 1 button on it. Was lucky enough to find my first few pairs at the outlet in the past, but I love them so much I just ordered another with PCE. They are well worth it to me, definitely my HG gloves lol

I bought the Poppy Motocross gloves. My normal ring finger size is 7, so I ordered an 8 in the gloves. They fit perfectly. I fit fine in a 7.5 but they were a little snug to pull on and off. I would recommend for the leather gloves, going a half size up just to be on the comfortable side. I tried on the other leather gloves at the boutique and came to the same conclusion - 1/2 to a full size up was more comfortable.

Hope that helps!
attachment.php

I adore my leather/cashmere lined gloves. I get size 8. I had asked the SA and she assured me that they take about a week to stretch out (if wearing daily). I don't remember how long mine took because I bought them a year ago. I just know they feel great. My mom loves hers too. I want a second pair sometime soon

Ahh...I have a feeling that I NEED a pair of these gloves. But I don't know what size I need. I don't want to drive all the way over to my FP store (an hour away) just to try these on though. Any trick to getting around going to try them on? Stupid as it sounds. lol.

I need these gloves too!! My hands are freezing when I drive, so I've been hinting at these! However, DBF is going to get me gloves that I can use my
Touch screen phone with...so maye I'll get two pairs this year :smile:

I just ordered my first pair of Coach gloves! I'm so excited! OP, your thread came at the perfect time! lol I'd been debating getting some because it's so cold right now but just needed the enabling. Hearing that everyone loves theirs was just what I needed. My store had them in stock and are shipping them to me, can't wait to get them!

They definitely fit tight at first. They will stretch out. I have the longer style leather ones that are cashmere lined. In fact I love them so much I have them in hot pink, teal, black and brown!

I was a big fan of isotoner gloves and then I bought a MFF pair of coach leather gloves with cashmere lining. I bought them as "dress gloves" but after I wore them a few times I realized that they were just as comfortable as my isotoner gloves but they were warmer and more stylish!! So of course I had to make them my everyday gloves and buy a "more fancy" pair of coach leather and sig cuff gloves as my "dress gloves".

I have now purchased coach gloves as gifts for my husband and 2 of my neices and I think that they run true to size and that they are both warm and stylish! (And they make me the "cool aunt" too!)

They definitely fit tight at first. They will stretch out. I have the longer style leather ones that are cashmere lined. In fact I love them so much I have them in hot pink, teal, black and brown!

I have the same one in teal. They are beautiful. I brought them as a Christmas gift for someone last year but never found anyone to give them to. I only paid $19 at the outlet but I don't want to part with them.

I got my gloves today! They are the one button gloves with the cashmere lining. I LOVE them. I got the gray color. My SA was right on the money on the sizing for me. I already wore them when I went to dinner tonight!