Coach Leather Ashley Bag? #15445

nc.girl

Girly Gear Head
Dec 10, 2010
North Carolina, USA
When did this bag come out? I've been seeing a lot of them on eBay recently, and was just curious as to when this bag was in Coach stores. Any info on this bag would be helpful; I'm thinking I might get myself one of these. Thanks in advance!

I ran a search on here with the word "ashley" and didn't find any results. Here's a pic for reference:

EDIT: Might have posted this in the wrong place. Please move this if it needs to be somewhere else. Sorry!

Last edited:

4vryng

Coach-my candy store
Nov 12, 2009
This is an MFF bag (made for factory). They are in the outlets now in leather, patent, siggy, and ocelot. It is a copy of the Sabrina, but the Coach emblem is script instead of the horse and carriage.

I think you'd get more responses if this was posted in the regular Coach forum or in the Coach shopping forum.

nc.girl

Girly Gear Head
Dec 10, 2010
North Carolina, USA
This is an MFF bag (made for factory). They are in the outlets now in leather, patent, siggy, and ocelot. It is a copy of the Sabrina, but the Coach emblem is script instead of the horse and carriage.

I think you'd get more responses if this was posted in the regular Coach forum or in the Coach shopping forum.
Great; thank you! I'm going to hit our local outlet store tomorrow.

Yeah, I noticed I'd put this in the wrong section after I posted it...oops.