Coach Large Zoe in Khaki/Orchird

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anybody here have this color combo if so how do you like it? can it be worn with everything being pink ? :shrugs:

Attached Files:

2. I don't have it, but I wanted to chime in and say I really like this color combo! :girlsigh:

3. I think it's pretty much a year round combo. You can wear it with pastels in spring/summer and it would look fabulous with blacks, grays, and browns in fall/winter. I've seen it IRL and I think it's very pretty.

4. I don't have it but have seen in at the boutique. I really like the orchid (pink) with the khaki signature. It really is a very pretty pink.

5. I have the denim/indigo siggy and :heart: it! For me, I have enough khaki siggy bags that this is something different.

6. I don't have it either, but the color combo is TDF!!! I think it's beautiful!!!! And I agree with the rest that this can be worn all year round.... I'd like to see pics if you get it!!!!