coach large wallets or small ones???

I don't carry a lot of thngs in my wallet! But I always have a card holder, and that is all that I need as my wallet. It kinda works out better for mw though, they are so much cheaper that a get a matching card holder with every bag!

I carry a larger one... I used to like to have my checkbook/register in there even though I rarely write checks because there are times I need one and mainly I like to write my debits on my register, but even without it I usually need a large not only to justify it (with large Carly,etc) :P but also because I have a lot of cards and stuff and I like to have them all in there without being shoved on top of each other, and I like my money nice and neat and straight.. it's just personal preference I guess. :tup:

I personally find a lot of Coach wallets on the skimpy side (too thin), so I always prefer a large wallet whenever possible. The checkbook or slim envelope wallets are the styles I try to buy. TBH, there are brands I like much better than Coach in terms of functionality with some of their wallets...but of course I have to have that matching Coach wallet with the bag!! :P

I have never had a coach wallet, I use my Mini Skinny for change and dollar bills...but I have a D&B French purse that matches my Patched Plaid slouch that I love. Hoping to get a Coach one with the Macy's F&F :smile:

I prefer small wallets - large ones just take up too much room in my bags. I am loving my patent Ergo french purse - it has room for lots of cards and bills and whatnot without being huge. :tup:

i use both. large to carry my pen, pencil, eraser, and protractor for school. small wristlets i use for cash &cards...sometimes my phone too.
LOL OMG i dont know why but i read the title as WRISTLETS and not wallets....oops :shame:
anyways, i use a small wallet. i dont really need a large one b/c i dont have that many cards to fill up all the slots!

I love my Legacy French wallets. They are the perfect size, shape, love the turnlock, love the kisslock - they are just perfect!

Attachments

• legacy wallets.jpg
    legacy wallets.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 92
I don't own any small wallets. I have one bleeker checkbook wallet and i love it. I would like to buy one or two or three lol of the french framed wallets, but man i always think for that kinda money i can just get a new bag!
now if my TJ's around here would get w/the program....

I'm using the hamptons signature french purse right now and it fits quite a few cards. I have an accordian as well and that one holds a lot more coins which makes the wallet heavy after some time. In the end, I think I prefer smaller wallets because it can fit into smaller bags!

Large as I dont like my paper money folded, even thought I dont normally carry much.( I use debit 99% of the time)
Also because I have several cards I find it easier and my wallet isnt so bulky.