Coach Ladies Poppy Watch

coachluvr80

Apr 3, 2009
I tried searching for this, but didn't come up with anything - so please direct me to a thread if someone has asked or posted this watch previously ... They have this really cute "Coach Ladies Poppy Watch" on the Aafes.com website - but only have one standard pic of the watch - would anybody happen to have seen this watch in person or own it? I'm just wondering what the band is like?

Here is a picture

Attachments

• poppy watch.jpg
    poppy watch.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 68
Ok .. checked out Macy's - much better picture - and now I know its called a "Blair" watch ... thanks for your help - didn't even think to check out other places! Searched the *bay and found one on there too ... Thanks!!!

Ok .. checked out Macy's - much better picture - and now I know its called a "Blair" watch ... thanks for your help - didn't even think to check out other places! Searched the *bay and found one on there too ... Thanks!!!
Your Welcome!

I am bad because I look at Nordstrom and Macys as well as Coach.com. Sometimes the Department stores have different Coach than Coach.com. If I know it an older piece, I will try Ebay.

Lynne :biggrin: