Coach Ladies Poppy Watch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I tried searching for this, but didn't come up with anything - so please direct me to a thread if someone has asked or posted this watch previously ... They have this really cute "Coach Ladies Poppy Watch" on the Aafes.com website - but only have one standard pic of the watch - would anybody happen to have seen this watch in person or own it? I'm just wondering what the band is like?

Here is a picture

Attached Files:

2. I think I saw one at my outlet . It looks like Patent Leather! Sorry I didn't look too close!
    Macys.com has the black one on it!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

3. Ok .. checked out Macy's - much better picture - and now I know its called a "Blair" watch ... thanks for your help - didn't even think to check out other places! Searched the *bay and found one on there too ... Thanks!!!

4. Your Welcome!

I am bad because I look at Nordstrom and Macys as well as Coach.com. Sometimes the Department stores have different Coach than Coach.com. If I know it an older piece, I will try Ebay.

Lynne :biggrin: