Coach Knitwear Line!!

shelbell77

Jun 6, 2006
Pulled from the October issue of Shop Etc:

"Coach: Special Delivery
This news makes us feel all fuzzy inside! On October 1 cashmere label Lutz & Patmos launches its first knitwear line with Coach, which happens to be celebrating its 65th birthday. The line boasts striped turtlenecks, cardis with Coach buckles and sweaters with the elliptical C. Finally, our Coach bags have found their perfect partners!"

The article includes pic of two sweaters. One a multicolor striped cardigan, one a stiped turtleneck. The photo caption is "Lutz & Patmos for Coach Two-Tone Cashmere Turtleneck in green, $298, and "Bonnie" Turnlock Cashmere Cardigan in multi, $498 (sizes S-L) Turtleneck also in gra, multicolor and orange. Cardigan also in black, blue, camel and pink."

How funny! One of the Lutz & Patmos founders is my BF's cousin (I think it's Patmos, I can't remember right now). We've gone to Barney's to give their sweaters a feel, but the price tag was always waaaaaay out of line with what we can afford. His sister has a few pieces she's received as gifts, though. Really exceptional stuff.