COACH Keycase (not a fob) on website

mema08

O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
Does anyone know anything about this keycase? i think it's intended as an accessory for a man, but it's in the waverly coated canvas fabric and holds keys inside on rings. With this, your keys wouldn't scratch your bag, wallet, lining or anything else in your bag. Sounds like a great idea to me. I wish it came in more colors.

bump! anyone seen the men's keycases at stores? or use a mini skinny as a keycase? i just got a kristin satchel with baby-blue lining (my other bags have dark grey or dark purple) and i'm a wee bit worried about my keys scraping up or leaving marks on the cute lining!

My dad has used keycases for as long as I can remember. I have 1 car key on the ring of my mini skinny and its a pain to zip with the key in there. I can't imagine trying to get a car key and a house key in there.

I have a key case from LV for my keys and I bought DH one from Coach. We both LOVE them :smile:. He uses his for his car keys and one set of house keys and I use mine for just the house keys. I think they are so practical and I never lose my keys this way :smile:.

My dad has used keycases for as long as I can remember. I have 1 car key on the ring of my mini skinny and its a pain to zip with the key in there. I can't imagine trying to get a car key and a house key in there.

doh! i remember the dividers in the mini skinny....it would make it difficult :/

I have a key case from LV for my keys and I bought DH one from Coach. We both LOVE them :smile:. He uses his for his car keys and one set of house keys and I use mine for just the house keys. I think they are so practical and I never lose my keys this way :smile:.

ooh! which one from coach did you get your husband? there seems to be one that looks like a little pouch with zipper or one that has a snap-button closure?