Coach Julianne

Status
Not open for further replies.

deno1980

Aug 3, 2008
I know this is not where I am suppose to post questions regarding authenticity....and I am sorry...but when I try to post where you are suppose to, I am getting an error message stating that I don't have access to post????

I'm just wondering about ebay auction 260456844778. This is for a steele colored leather Julianne bag. The seller has a very low feedback score (7 total) and has a mixture of stock/real photos. Advice anyone? Sorry again for posting here...also, does anyone happen to know if you need extra credentials to post under the authenticity section????

The first picture is definitely a stock picture, not a picture of the actual bag in hand. The other two are just not up close enough to tell. I am no expert but I am reluctant since the sellers feedback is low and there are not enough pictures. Perhaps you can ask her to email you a few more?

The Authenticate this Thread was being changed to a new one. You can post it now.. The new one was created by greenpixy and the old one created by Vlad is closed...

Do post it on the Authenticat this thread the ladies there are excellent at this process.. Also use ther new format...

I hope this helps. I us Authenticate this all the time and I have never had an issue with anything I have purchased on ebay or bonanzle

Status
Not open for further replies.