Coach Jewelry?

ISTYLE

O.G.
Sep 2, 2008
First of all let me give this disclaimer: I searched for a thread on this and was not able to find one, so if one does exsist please let me know. Secondly, I wasn't sure if this should go under "Coach Shopping", if so I aplogize.

So last month I went to the outlet to look at some jewelry and was told that they sent all of it out and only a few outlet locations would continue to carry it. Ofcourse I located a couple that would still sell do so. Well this past Friday I called one of them to see if they had an item I was looking for in hopes that they would do a charge send. The SA told me that they shipped all of there jewelry out that morning. Then I called the other location and was told that outlets would no longer be carrying jewelry, only FP stores. My question is where is all of the old jewelry that they had going, not back to FP I'm sure? Will the FP stores keep it all till it's sold from here on, or will they be selling it off to discount retailers, ie (Marshall's and TJ Maxx)? Any ideas? And why I know my outlet was always selling out of the jewelry? :shrugs:

It's true.....the outlets will no longer carry FP jewelry. I was told by a sa the items will be discounted on the website like they do the shoes. I think the outlet will starting carrying/making factory jewelry.

I wonder if the online outlet store will carry it. Most of those styles that were at the outlet are from spring and summer, I can't see them be sold online now on the FP site, guess I'll just have to wait and see. I just liked the ability to buy a lot of the jewelry so much cheaper, especially when I didn't receive any PCE which was starting to become the norm.

I'm bummed as I heard no more jewelry at the outlets. Mine eliminated jewelry a short time ago. And just when I converted to buying more pieces! (I have barely any room for bags anymore.) But I work closely with an SA who makes sure I get PCE or $100 off pricing on purchases. It feels like a great deal regardless, when you leave FP and get 1 piece "free" so to speak after purchasing two.

My local outlet usually carries jewelry and now they don't. :sad: I asked an SA about it and she told me that outlets will no longer be carrying jewelry and that any items that don't sell at the boutique will be sold on the online Coach outlet by invitation only.

jewelry is also sold (again) in department stores like Macy's, and they're pretty infamous for putting stuff on sale! not to mention coach is included in their friends and family as well :smile:

For the first time ever my Macys had Coach jewelry last week. It was included in the pre-sale for Friends and Family. I was pretty shocked to see it there since they never carried it before.