Coach Jewelry Pouch, does anyone own one?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've come across a couple on ebay but I was wondering how well the actually work for carrying jewelry? Also how much do they actually fit? I love the idea of them because they have a few different compartments and that's perfect. I'm the type of person who always has to take jewelry with me when I travel and right now I end up using ziploc bags basically. I'd like to get this pouch but only if it's actually functional and only if it's something thats not too bulky to carry in a tote while travelling. Any information would be appreciated! TIA :smile:

2. I've been looking at those too and I have the same questions! I have never seen them in a boutique, outlet, or department store, so it's kinda hard to envision how much and how well they hold jewelry.

*crossing fingers* Hopefully a nice Coachie will take pity on our plight and post some jewelry "modeling" pics for us!

3. I have one and love it - I'll try to post pictures in the morning!

4. Thanks, it would really help both me and e.Kat!:smile:

5. I saw one at the boutique. If i remember correctly, it's about the size of a cosmetic case and has a bunch of tiny compartments inside.

6. Shameless *bump* for pics :P

7. I have one, and it's perfect for all my jewelry. There's two zip pouches that I use for necklaces and earrings, a ring holder thing, and the whole thing zips closed so you can put some of your chunky jewelry in there as well. I have mostly small earrings, pendants and chains so I don't know if I could speak to all the large costume jewelry that's popular now, but I think it could fit easily. I got mine on ebay slightly used for $12! Hope that helps!

8. #8 Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
    Sorry for the delay! Here's an old picture.....

[​IMG]

And here are the new ones....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. ^^^Sorry the photos are so big....and my fingers look huge!

10. ooh I really like that one! I wish I could find one in that colour :sad: actually I can't find one at all where the seller will ship to canada :sad: I really want one

11. I have a gray/pewter colored one... I will take pics when I get back to Colorado and my coach collection!

12. it is cute