Coach Jewelry on Sale in Boutiques!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was told by one of the SA's at the Vacaville outlet today that a lot of the Coach bracelets have gone on sale in the boutiques - this is their normal unadvertised type of sale - also she said more shoes are on sale as well. It's not all the bracelets, just some, but the prices were pretty good on some of them!! I think she said the Ocelot ones were included in the sale! They can also order them for you from the outlets just like they would in the boutique - they have it sent to you. I think she said the prices were in the $49-59 range for the larger size bracelets - the small nailhead ones are included and those were less - maybe $38??

2. WOW! Sweet deal, thanks for sharing!

3. I've seen the nailhead bracelets at the Howell Prime Outlet for a while now. I hope the new stuff is coming...maybe I can justify one of those sterling rings.

4. Thanks for the heads up :tup:

5. ugh please dont tell me the zebra bangle is on sale!! i just bought that like 2 weeks ago. granted i got it with the $50 coupon but still. does anyone know?

6. Ooooh which ones, which ones?!

7. Zebra wasn't but Ocelots ones were. The Legacy stripe one isn't but a bunch of the signature type ones were, also that Miranda cuff (the big open-work one) - it's orig. $198 and was down to $49 I think she said!

8. :tup: Thanks Suzzeee!