Coach Japan Website Updated

ooo... i love the drawstring bag in black!!!

i need to get around to carrying my metallic one

3618330338_3af6ef49dc_m.jpg

I got the metallic one too and love it.... Carried it last time I was in A/C....It's small but surprisingly holds a lot. I am actually on the hunt for bag in the ivory color too....I'm hoping some may make their way to the outlets eventually!

Here's the blue croc embossed Peyton from a pic I posted on another thread...one of my favs too! :yes: And the blue Legacy drawstring pouch, also from a pic I posted on another thread. The Legacy pouches are very small but seem to adequately hold what I need to carry... so I said what the heck and bought them! :P

BL I knew I could count on you cause you have it ALL ;) The Peyton doesn't look like the stock photo blue IRL. Bummer. But hey I love your navy Legacy drawstring pouch. It doesn't look all that small to me so I think the size is good enough since I try not to carry too much in my purse :graucho:

I was on Japan this am too. Did you guys see they have Ikat Madison shlder bags in an orangy color and the navy/white. Style #13586 (if you type in style # in reg numbers on Japan site, it works). I called JAX. No go. Not orderable. Bummer. Also, i wanted 14139 which is the new tribeca crossbody in siggy fabric. USA only has crossbody in leather i see on US site. WAAA again.

Sometimes I don't get why they can't bring in the extra style that they have on either website for the other market but I guess that's how the distinguish between Coach US and Coach JP markets. Like I said in an earlier post, Coach JP doesn't even have the patent shoulder bag :nogood:

I got the metallic one too and love it.... Carried it last time I was in A/C....It's small but surprisingly holds a lot. I am actually on the hunt for bag in the ivory color too....I'm hoping some may make their way to the outlets eventually!

The bag must have made quite an impression that you are wanting to get the ivory one :biggrin: You have any pictures of the bag in action?