coach jade shoulder bag vs michael kors extra small carmen

coach jade shoulder bag vs michael kors extra small carmen

• Total voters

okqueen

Apr 24, 2015
im currently OBSESSED with the mini shoulder bag/baguette style bags making a come back however im absolutely torn on which one i should get. i love the style and shape of the mk one but i rllllyyyy dont like the feel and quality of mk leather, its also more expensive than the coach one. i love the quality of coach leather but i just dont feel like its 'chic' enough. i would love to know what u all think and which one youd pick if u had the choice!

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 10.47.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 10.47.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 10.50.56 PM.png

winter_knight

Jun 16, 2020
I don't like how the coach bag closes. I don't like to fuss with placing the tab of the flap behind the metal piece. For how the bag feels, I would get the coach (not that I've felt either of these bags). I've purchased MK and Coach and always found Coach to feel like it's worth the money I paid for it. I've sold or given away most of my MK bags because I've learned what quality feels like. But, the MK bag does look better in my opinion. Between the two the black version gives a better bang for you buck since it looks more expensive (again my opinion).
If I was you I would go for the black MK bag BUT I would wait until it was on sale or find it on poshmark. I find there is no resale value in a MK bag so I try to get them as cheap as possible.

Hope this helps.

okqueen

Apr 24, 2015
I don't like how the coach bag closes. I don't like to fuss with placing the tab of the flap behind the metal piece. For how the bag feels, I would get the coach (not that I've felt either of these bags). I've purchased MK and Coach and always found Coach to feel like it's worth the money I paid for it. I've sold or given away most of my MK bags because I've learned what quality feels like. But, the MK bag does look better in my opinion. Between the two the black version gives a better bang for you buck since it looks more expensive (again my opinion).
If I was you I would go for the black MK bag BUT I would wait until it was on sale or find it on poshmark. I find there is no resale value in a MK bag so I try to get them as cheap as possible.

Hope this helps.
ouu ur right i think im going to wait for a sale because the price definitely does not justify the mk one, thank u!