Coach - it's still on. 25%

GypsyWater

May 5, 2011
25% off invitational sale til 12/11.
I bought a pair of luscious, caramel Marlena boots over the phone yesterday, free shipping, and they did not ask me for any code, they just coughed up the 25%.

They're so beautiful, can't wait to see them again as I missed them in-store...now what *does one do with tan boots?

GypsyWater

May 5, 2011
i called in an order and just asked for it. it came to me in a mailing, but i dont think they are checking exactly who got the mailings.

AshJs3

O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
AR
I got it in an email and I haven't bought Coach in a long time so I was kinda surprised. I'm still trying to decide if I want anything.

GypsyWater

May 5, 2011
also - you can just call in your order and ask for the discount. nobody even asked me for my code, they just gave me the discount w/o question. GL

lovemysavior

Acting My Wage
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
Beautiful Earth
I just called customer service and they told me that they give the codes based on your purchase history. She said not everyone calls is getting this code :sad: I have never purchased anything from Coach, but I was looking into buying my daughter the Barrett sneakers.

GypsyWater

May 5, 2011
Don't give up...call an individual store. They would be much more likely to not press you for the code. That is what I did.