Coach is trying to kill me.

LunaLove

@LunaPrat
Mar 15, 2011
My cousin is paying me back some money she owns me for a trip she took, and I am staring at my bank account, and being strong. I really am, I made a list of thing to buy for X-Mas gifts etc, and already got three done. But then I just "pass by" the Coach site and spot the Hailey in CHERRY RED. Why are they doing this to me?!!! I am gonna try to be strong. (I am already getting a red bag authenticated at the moment, a Patricia, you know I love my hands free bags!) My bf hasn't asked me what I wanted for X-Mas, but when he does... I think im gonna say...CHERRYREDHAILEYCOACHBAG in one breath, just like that.

LOL :lol: Good for you, I hope it all comes together. I am taking the opposite approach. I'm just giving in now, then I'll focus on gifts for everyone else. I'm hoping this will help curb the temptation of running in to sales while shopping for others. Plus I just tell myself it's not really holiday shopping season till Black Friday (2 days to go and a $50 off coupon)

LOL :lol: Good for you, I hope it all comes together. I am taking the opposite approach. I'm just giving in now, then I'll focus on gifts for everyone else. I'm hoping this will help curb the temptation of running in to sales while shopping for others. Plus I just tell myself it's not really holiday shopping season till Black Friday (2 days to go and a $50 off coupon)

That so sounded like something I would say!!:P I'm loving the Cherry too and now, I may add the Cherry Lindsey to my PCE list.

that's the deal for this year? 50 bucks off? where did you know about this and how to get a coupon? thanks!