Coach is trying to kill me.

LunaLove

@LunaPrat
Mar 15, 2011
NYC
My cousin is paying me back some money she owns me for a trip she took, and I am staring at my bank account, and being strong. I really am, I made a list of thing to buy for X-Mas gifts etc, and already got three done. But then I just "pass by" the Coach site and spot the Hailey in CHERRY RED. Why are they doing this to me?!!! I am gonna try to be strong. (I am already getting a red bag authenticated at the moment, a Patricia, you know I love my hands free bags!) My bf hasn't asked me what I wanted for X-Mas, but when he does... I think im gonna say...CHERRYREDHAILEYCOACHBAG in one breath, just like that.

ISTYLE

O.G.
Sep 2, 2008
LOL :lol: Good for you, I hope it all comes together. I am taking the opposite approach. I'm just giving in now, then I'll focus on gifts for everyone else. I'm hoping this will help curb the temptation of running in to sales while shopping for others. Plus I just tell myself it's not really holiday shopping season till Black Friday (2 days to go and a $50 off coupon)

KatK

Meow!
May 25, 2010
I just went online to check her out. I love the color and she's a nice sized bag. Not too big, not too small. Very nice!!

Dec 17, 2008
LOL :lol: Good for you, I hope it all comes together. I am taking the opposite approach. I'm just giving in now, then I'll focus on gifts for everyone else. I'm hoping this will help curb the temptation of running in to sales while shopping for others. Plus I just tell myself it's not really holiday shopping season till Black Friday (2 days to go and a $50 off coupon)

That so sounded like something I would say!!:P I'm loving the Cherry too and now, I may add the Cherry Lindsey to my PCE list.

pinksparkles

Apr 23, 2011
California
I see that bright, fabulous red and tell myself resistance is futile. I'm hoping Macys gets it, so I can open a credit account during Friends and Family and get 25% + 25%.

shopasinvest

Nov 19, 2011
Chicago
that's the deal for this year? 50 bucks off? where did you know about this and how to get a coupon? thanks!

ISTYLE

O.G.
Sep 2, 2008
that's the deal for this year? 50 bucks off? where did you know about this and how to get a coupon? thanks!

It was sent in the mail, you have to be on their mailing list. Sometimes you get stuff and sometimes you don't , it's hit or miss.